Friday, November 28, 2014

Dear Mila

My sweet Mila! I'm so sorry that is has taken almost 9 months before writing your first letter. I've been meaning to sit down and write your letters, but life's busy moments have gotten the best of me. 








Since you've been born, you've brought so much joy into our lives. It's true what others say, a mother's heart expands so much to love each child unconditionally. I have so much love for you!

The first two months of your life were filled with love, and were also hard as we tried to figure out how to solve your acid reflux. Once we had your reflux under control you were a happy little baby. You started sleeping through the night by 4 months old, which helped daddy and I. Thank you for that!

You love your brother, Caleb, so much. You love to watch him play, and you try to crawl after him. You catch on to things quickly. You can sign a few words (more, milk, and clap), and you copy noises and actions. We call you a little parrot. You can sing along with songs, and have funny dance moves. You crawl and scoot backwards, and are trying really hard to go forward. 

You love running errands and getting out of the house. You are so observant! You love to watch people, and people love to talk to you and tell you how cute you are. Strangers tell me how I'm so lucky to have such a happy baby, but I know it's not luck...it's God's gift to me. After all, you were born on my birthday! I think God knew that I needed a calm and happy baby (especially since your brother is a "wild man"). 

You love your "eat, play, and sleep" schedule but you don't mind when we mess it up with outings. We even went on our first road trip to Alabama and you were an ANGEL! You truly are the best little baby! (We call you our easy child, but sshh don't tell your brother)

We love you and Caleb so much, and we can't image our lives without the both of you! We pray for Caleb and you daily, begging God to open your hearts and for y'all to know Jesus as your Lord and Savior! We pray that you and Caleb are dear friends, and love the Lord and others well; that you fear the Lord, and pursue Him will all your heart. 

We love you sweet Mila! Our little gracious gift.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be shy!