Thursday, September 12, 2013

I'm Alive!

Hello, again!!! Yes, I'm alive!

I took the longest blogging break ever. And it was so needed! I gave up reading blogs for lent this past Easter, and I decided I needed to scale back a bit from social media. I was spending too much time on the internet and it was stealing my affections for Christ. I have a sinful bent towards jealousy and blogging wasn't helping that bent. 

I'm going to continue to blog again, but if it starts taking up too much time or causing me to be envious, then I'm shutting it down. 

Before I start back up, let's recap where the HEY HONK I've been with a few pictures!


















1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back! Looks like y'all have been having lots of fun minus the broken leg! Oh no, so sorry!!! I can completely relate to the need to scale back and focus on what really matters! Working on doing the same!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so don't be shy!