Monday, February 13, 2012

My Valentine

Valentine's day is almost here, so let me be the first to say, Happy Valentine's Day! This Valentine's Day I have a special Valentine...he's 2ft long, 16lbs+, and lets me kiss him all day long!
You could say I fell in love with my Valentine at first sight. {I think he was even conceived a few days before V-day 2011. TMI?}

{photography by AJ Photography}

I remember when we found out the gender of my Valentine and we announced to the world {through a fortune cookie} that my Valentine was a boy.


{photography by AJ Photography}

I waited a long time to hold, hug, and kiss this Valentine.

{photography by AJ Photography}

And on Valentine's Day I will celebrate the unconditional love I have for this sweet boy, and thank God for His love and mercies on our family!



Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be shy!