Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy {4 Months} Caleb!

Time is just ticking away!!! Happy 4 months to my sweet baby boy!

We took him to the doctors yesterday, and Caleb weighed in at 18.4 lbs, and just under 27" long. The doctor said he is recruiting for a little league football team, and would like Caleb on it. We told Doc to contact our agent. {I guess it's no surprise since Caleb was born a giant...9lbs 10.5oz...I'm starting to worry about our grocery bill}

Everything is going in Caleb's mouth these days...


His giggles and smiles are such a joy each day...

He's starting to sit up...and falls over...a lot..

He's becoming more alert and reaching for toys..

his hands taste Oh, so good {I'm guessing because they're always in his mouth}...

he has a pretty easy life...


and is the little prince of our house.


Happy 4 months Caleb! You bring so much joy to our lives, and are loved beyond measure!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love my grandson, but I think it is time for him to wear at least a tank-top shirt for his internet pictures. Those roles are really big now. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie! My two boys have definitely made the grocery bill go up! Thanks for following, I'm your newest follower too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so don't be shy!